Saturday, December 24, 2011

MY LIFE PART 1

hello once again....finally im back again n this time im not going anywhere...u see ive been away for so long cos i tot i would not have anything to blog about..well my blog is going to have a new topic...n its going to be about me...ONLY me...u see,it has been like 2 years since i blogged... lots of things change in that past two years,i got a ne baby, i left my husband ,move away n now i started afresh...moving on to a new chapter...its 2011 now n i have lots to tell u..u see,the father of m kids just don bother about us,he never gave us a single penny ,he deliberately wants my mum to support us ....everytime his pay comes the next day all his money will be gone due to spending on online games,etc...he never buys food,milk or clothes for his children...he left for singapore to "work" but he never send back any money...NEVER...he never show me any affection or love...all his cares is about himself...ONLY himself...whenever ithink back i ve shud have listen to my parents...i shud have just either gave my son up for adoption or just be a single mom...but gueess wad, mistake makes u a stronger person, n i ve learned so much from that...and im not going to do the same mistake again..anyway sumtimes i miss MOON..hahahah remembr him??well he was da guy i had a relationship wif while i was still wif my husband..don get me wrong...he gave me all the attention i owes wantd from my husband..evrytime wenever i was wif him i felt like a million dollars..but i never had any LOVE for him just a fren n shoulder to tell all my problems to..i always wonder if he was married,he says he is not but i sumhow knew he was,ive stop contacting him wen i was pregnant wif my babygal,,but i owes think about him..i actually still does but i don think i will ever see him again...on AUGUST 2010 DATE 17 i gave birth to my babygal ivanka,guess wad, i drove myself to the hospital..why?cos my husband was not around he was away...i felt so out of place,all the pregnant ladies was wif their husband but where was mine?at dat moment i wanted Moon to be next to me but that time we both lost each other's contact..how i really needed him dat moment just to be with me...

No comments: