Monday, May 4, 2009

im back!!!!


 finally imback in the cyberworld ..gosh i bet u guys thinks dat im off the computer for two  months bcos of some pantang..like hell no..ive no pantang even after the departure of my father to the Lord..ive no pantang..the real reason is.,my damn freakin PC one of the wire got burn so dats y i didnt have the tiem to call the computer guy t repair..only today i called him to repair so now im here back in blog'sworld...  wad i have been up to?well,i went out wif my friends,coloured my hair cos my previous colour i wasnt satisfied wif it cos it wasnt obvious..but now oh well at least its obvious,mother's day is cmg this  sunday and i donno wad to get for my mum..any ideas anybody??  flowers?nahh so normal n my house is full of flowers already,cards?LAME~~~,chocolate?but then im the one who will be ending up eating hahhaha...maybe i'll order KFC  for the both of us to eat on that day...yea good idea,one 2 colonel chicken,one zinger burger,n one large fries...just me ivan n mummy..godd idea kah?or isit lame?or maybe i order regular pizza and she will cook sumthing extra hahaha hmm ok now im so blur..anyways.. ttyn,,<---how original...

No comments: