Monday, March 16, 2009

To Daddy,I Miss You..



dear daddy,


i still remember the time u always wake me up early morning at 5am and u will prepare a cup of ice milo and cook maggie mee for me before you send me to school.its a funny thing tho that even to we wake up so early,there will still be lots of cars on the road and you and me will be getting irritated by other drivers,and do you remember that when i was still in primary school ,u send me to school but you and i were busy talking away until you overshot the school junction then we laugh so you said "no need to go lah" so in the end we didnt go ,youi will send me home ...that was a real laugh,and everytime when u send me home from school,and if theres thunder lightning,i will call you on your hp and ask you to accompany at home just because im scared of the thunder...silly me summore i was in form 3 and 4 at that time ...




i know i was a daddy's girl but sometime i know you get angry at me becaus sometimes i don listen to you...but deep down in my heart i really love you and i will do anything for you..and i know you love me ..there were lots of beautiful memories..how i wish you could have won the battle but then i know you tried to come back to us but you cant...part of me in still very angry because you left me to fast,you didnt give me a chance to look in your eyes after your surgery,cause after the second operation you totally didnt wake up..you didnt response to any of the medication,and you will not be here to see Ivan grow up,and u promise end of this year we will go holiday and you plan lots of fun things for the future,part of me is like taking my life and to join you now.but because of Ivan,im thinking twice.and if im single,i will not hesitate to do so..but im also relieved youre gone cos if you survive,you will be depress cos you wont be able to work and enjoy a game of golf anymore..and it hurt so much to see you suffer...i miss you,i love you...im keeping some of your jacket and photos for memories...




DADDY I LOVE YOU, with love your darling daughter Chelle...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautifully written, Chelle =)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear this Michelle *huG* why didnt u call me and let me know about it. At least i can visit and send me condolence. Don't think too much, just be yourself, everything will be fine after some time.

reeyau said...

i knoe how much he means to you. hes in a better place now. hugs dear..